Stuart House has been revitalised to provide inspiring, people-centred workspace at the heart of Peterborough.
The landmark building has been refurbished and updated by the current owner, forward-thinking property company CEG, and offers an exceptional opportunity for established businesses and new companies to do great work.
Ideally located in the centre of the city, Stuart House is close to countless shops, eateries and pubs, and excellent transport links making it easy to get to and from.
The building provides flexible workspace across four floors with newly designed reception areas featuring full-height atriums that flood the building with light. There are plenty of breakout spaces to meet, work and relax, including our new café and co-working space, ‘The Hub’.
Looking for a bright future? Contact us today for more information.
What’s on offer
- Grade A flexible office space plus smaller ‘plug and play’ studios
- Welcoming reception staffed 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- 24/7 access
- WiFi throughout so you’re always connected
- The Hub café and co-working space
- Fully equipped gym and changing facilities
- Secure internal cycle storage